We've experienced issues with emails in the past couple of days. If you haven't received a reply, please send it in again.
Coaching Services Offered:
- Expert with deep EPSO knowledge to help you succeed in the exam
- Coaching service for the assessment centre stage
- One-on-one coaching in Brussels in person or via Skype
- The coaching includes (according to your needs):
- personalised analysis of the EPSO exam you are taking
- AC strategies and best practices
- effective training schedule
- simulation for the structured interview, oral presentation review
- advice on the talent screener, hints for the case study
The coaching rate is 150 € / hour in person (minimum of 2 hours) or 120€ / hour over Skype
"I would like to thank you for a very pleasant and useful coaching. I was able to apply a lot of it during my day at the assessment centre." - Simon
Mr. Jan De Sutter
As a trained assessor and former President of an EPSO selection board, I know exactly what assessors look for in a candidate and how the selection process is done. The Assessment Center is not a mystery, yet many candidates perform below their potential as they are in an unfamiliar environment where words, actions and body language matter more than they would initially assume. Improving competencies may take some time and self-practice, and I can help you increase your chances of success via simulation exercises, preparation for the Assessment Center day and improving your self-confidence about the oral presentation, structured interview, group exercise or the case study.